on 26 July 2013
I wanted a digital picture frame to show off 3 years pictures of Iceland and remind me of the very many happy memories. I knew nothing about these frames but was guided by the reviews on Amazon. I bought with some trepidation but found the frame easy to set up, robust, picture quality and viewing excellent and manipulation of the images easy, too. I am so pleased with it I intend buying 2 for my daughters for Christmas!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.