on 11 December 2012
I love Mary Berry as much as everyone, I particularly love her baking and all her wonderful work in Great British Bake Off. But I am shocked to see that her latest cook book includes recipes which require shark and swordfish, both of which are endangered species.

I urge to the publisher to recall this publication and have it reprinted with the contentious recipes removed. I know this has cost implications, however, there are many charities, organisations and celebrity chefs who work hard to campaign to protect our endangered marine species (which also include Blue Fin Tuna etc) and it is a real shame that this book my undo some of that hard work.

Please help us to protect our endangered marine species and don't buy this book until they do a reprint.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?