on 14 March 2012
My matress was giving me bad back so looked around for a topper for my bed rather than invest in a new matress. This one is great, has made all the difference and havent had any back problems since I've used it.
Like others have said, it does smell bad when you open it up. Really strong! But I left it out for 3 days as recommended - the matress plumped right up to 2 inches and the smell faded. I think it was completely gone after a week or so. The inclusion of a cover with straps was really helpful as it would definately move around under my sheets otherwise.
2 people found this helpful