on 20 June 2010
I read this book and was left feeling disappointed. I expected a book on leading edge thinking around social media and social networking, but practical at the same time, from one of the pioneers in social networking.

I finished the book knowing a huge amount about Penny & Thomas Power, and their struggle to build ecademy to what it is today - and my respect for what the two of them has built is now very high. I didn't feel that I had learnt much about how to use social networking in my business life.

The book meanders, and lacks style and structure.

If you want a basic primer on how to use social networking, I would recommend Guy Clapperton's book - how to blog, tweet and link your way to business success. If you want a strategic book on how to use social networking, I would recommend '33 million people in the room' by Juliette Power.
0Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?