on 22 March 2012
I had initially intended to give this book 4 stars. It was a very enjoyable read, the characters were believable and very likable, and the story was engaging.
I was disappointed by the last few chapters of the book though. It seemed rushed, and incredibly unbelievable - how some of the characters behaved, for instance. It left me feeling very unsatisfied, and this is why I have dropped my rating to 3 stars.
If I'm honest, I'd like to have rated it two stars - that is how much the ending annoyed me, but I have to give credit where it's due - I did really enjoy the majority of the book.
What's this?