on 28 June 2011
These headphones are simply outstanding when compared to the price being charged. I bought Motorola Wireless headphones before. They had more distortion while moving etc. Also they had connectivity problems with my Nokia E63. But BH-505 connects flawlessly with all blue-tooth devices I have been using so far. Its bass is a bit too strong but that's what I needed. It fits into my ears perfectly, and even before I turn on my music, I am already cut out from surroundings. It pains a bit though but thats only for a few weeks, It has loosened up a bit and fits into my ears without any problem and I can wear them for longer hours now.

For me, this product is one of the best products I have ever purchased. Would definately reccommend it to music lovers who want to seamlessly handle the calls as well.
What's this?