on June 6, 2013
When I received this I have to say my heart sank: it's a thin volume, printed on a budget, and with a preface which begins with two grammatical errors in its first paragraph (and which was written by the Head of Eastern European Languages at University College, London, can you believe!)

But I needed something which would help me learn Albanian verbs quickly, and time and again I find myself (despite having several alternatives)coming back to this modest work. The description is accurate: it's clear and precise, practically thought through and organized efficiently for easy reference, with many brief but invaluable notes on usage.
What's this?