I thoroughly enjoyed this! It was so easy to get into, In the first few sentences the book had captured my attention and I was glued to the scenes that were unfolding before me.

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday was so funny! Tracy Bloom has done a fantastic job of writing this book, and creating so many humourous moments in her writing. Throughout the story I was bursting out with laughter, and on more than one occasion I was asked by others what was so hilarious!

But it's not only very funny, it is also very heart-felt and full of emotion too. The situations and dilemmas are very-well written. I'm sure there are scenes in this book that readers will be able to relate to, whether it is the friendships in the book, the many issues involved in pregnancy or conceiving, or even the relationships and love between the characters. I was quite touched by the story, and the topics in the book compelled me to read on.

The characters were brilliant. They were all so lifelike, and so realistic, and I did feel as though I knew them in real life. They seemed to jump from the pages. I really lost myself in their world, their issues and the events that were happening in their lives. I laughed with them, I cringed with them, and I felt for them.

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday is truly fantastic. It is enjoyable and funny, with a few emotional moments which will make you think too. I have thoroughly enjoyed having the pleasure of reading this book and I honestly can not wait for Tracy Bloom to bring out another!
0Comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?