on 29 November 2012
I heard about this collection of poems having heard William Sieghart on Saturday Live (radio 4) & was so moved by what he had to say about his experiences of using poetry to help people in all sorts of situations.
This is a wonderful collection of poems - some oldies that I havn't read in years but also lots of modern poems ; as I yoga teacher I have found many that I have read during class to inspire students. I don't read a lot of poetry but this book is certainly accessible & has encouraged me to broaden my poetry horizons!
4 people found this helpful