on 14 February 2011
I'm becoming quite used to Bernard giving us the odd mediocre offering. Usually most of his books are real page-turners, but I'm afraid this one was a chapter a night stuff. There wasn't a really top character you could follow throughout the story. It was quite a dull read and it took me all my time to finish it. I think he's been churning out too many books and he may need to have a long holiday and think seriously about what he's going to do next time. I can't see myself pre-ordering anything else from him somehow.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.