on 7 September 2013
After reading the first 3 books of the Descent Series as a freebie on kindle and finding out that I enjoyed them so much I read them one after the other within a few days, I just had to get the rest of the series. These are the first urban fantasy books I have read and I can't believe what I have been missing. The books are so addictive and as I read them straight away one after the other each book just blurred together into one big book, which is why I have done the same review for the last 4 books of the Descent Series. All I can say is that S.M Reine is an amazing author and each book is fantastic, the stories are just brilliant and the characters are great, especially Elise. I will definitely be reading more of her books.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.