on 22 October 2012
I came back to my beloved N64 to find that the original A/V attachment was no longer working. Using this cable has actually turned out to be a little space-saver for me - avoiding the stubby little RF modulator and the additional cabling and RF/Antenna switches means that I can push it right back on my shelf alongside the rest of the consoles!

The quality is fine for me (in terms of some reviews stating that the display is unsatisfactory), and it looks no different than how it used to!

And so, in addition to being able to avoid RF/Antenna switches and simply plugging one end into the back of the console and the other into the TV, I still get to play all my childhood favourites! All in all, a pretty worthwhile purchase!
What's this?