on 4 August 2012
The plot is brilliant, the writing is great, the acting is marvellous, the graphics are orgasmic and the comedy is genius.

A monkey could program a game more competently. This game is RIDDLED with glitches and bugs. River failing to respond, characters slipping through walls, autosaves and trophies causing the game to crash... And just now, I got killed by a Dalek and respawned at the start of the level again but the elevator I had to use failed to return to its default position - so I was permanently stuck! I couldn't even get another Dalek to turn around and shoot me dead - I had to wait five minutes while the timer counted down. I can stand losing because of my own ability, but not due to poor programming. This game could have been AMAZING if the programmers had done a better job. I'd love to know how the BETA testers actually went on. I bet they were either a bunch of yes-men, or were entirely ignored before release.

Final say:
Don't waste your money. Watch someone else play it on YouTube and treat it like watching an episode of Doctor Who. As an instalment in the series, it's fantastic. As a game, it's awful. The glitches and bugs are more frustrating than the game is entertaining. Sorry, Doctor Who team, but you failed as hard on this as you did with the final Adventure Games instalment. Try harder next time, please.
11 Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?