Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My teenaged daughter is a massive Tim Bowler fan, so I've commandeered her for the reviewing of this product. Here's what she had to say:

I loved reading 'The Sea of Whispers'. Apart from the fact I love Tim Bowler's books, I found this to be an amazing read. Lots of chapters kept me on the edge of my seat. I found it difficult to put the book down. I have say, throughout the first few chapters I felt we might be getting into the drama and action too quickly, without getting to know the protagonist, Hetty, well enough. As I kept reading, however, I realised that what I'd thought was drama to begin with was nothing compared to what happens later on…

I grew to love and understand Hetty throughout the novel. I empathised with her situation, but some of her actions were so bold it was hard to put the book down as I had to find the consequences to Hetty's actions. The fact that Hetty has her own beliefs, and I would even say her own power, makes her different from the other islanders. This makes her special in our minds and helps us understand her passion towards certain elements in the book.

I would recommend this book to people who love adventure stories, or mystical novels.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details