on 19 February 2014
Excellent QI charger. It charges my phone well.

However, the beep when putting a device on charge is incredibly annoying. Especially with the style I use this pad. I use my phone, text, call, browse, then put the phone back on the pad so I know I can leave at any time and the battery will have a good charge. So having an insanely loud beep each time the phone is placed on the charging pad is not ideal. And is also why I stopped using it after just 4 hours. When I get some spare time I will be opening the device up and ripping the speaker out of it. Thus making the device work well.

I can confirm reports of other people getting alot of radio interference from this device. Normally a sign of cheap electronics used inside. If you have any wireless communication devices around where you want to charge your phone this product is not for you.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.