on 28 April 2012
The main reason for buying this specific product is the Dual USB charger that comes with it, thus avoiding having to take charge for BlackBerry/iPhone etc. as well whilst travelling. I had bought a lesser quality product in the past and that fried the USB ports whilst travelling in Germany.

Unfortunately this one has issues with the USB charger as well(maybe it worked once), seemed 1st due to the cable I used, but that turned out not to be the case.

Returned the product and now awaiting replacement from seller (who handled it very well so far), hence I give 3 stars, as I trust the fault is a one off as the rest of the adaptor seems very sturdy.

I'll update after receiving and using the replacement.

Update 5 May 2012
Received the replacement product which works. Next to that the customer service of the seller (E-Outlet) is outstanding. I'll be travelling next week, so will use it extensively, will report back after that.

Update 16 May 2012
The replacement works fine, must have been a glitch with the 1st one

Update 17 April 2013
I have upgraded the review to 5 stars again, product has worked faultless since receiving the replacement.

I have read some comments on missing carrying bag and missing replacement fuse.

The bag is not supplied anymore, however I had one with my original purchased one (which had a slightly different name) which I returned to E-Outlet. They did return it to me (separately), but someone at Royal Mail thought it was a handy thing as well apparently as I only received an open, empty envelope. Anyway I wrote to Skross in Switzerland and they have sent me one.

The spare fuse (as per user manual) is located at the top (or bottom depending how you look at it) long side of the adapter, under a cover.

Furthermore this variety is NOT for grounded plugs however I have had no issues so far with this and really love the product, it is compact, sturdy and saves taking additional chargers (that you then need to plug in the adapter as they have UK plugs). Charging a BlackBerry and iPhone4s at the same time is no problem.
0Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details