on 6 July 2011
I "plumped" for this as I was looking for a resistance tube with a decent amount of resistance. Having had Reebok ones which are good quality but don't offer enough resistance. I looked at Ripcords and Bodylastics but felt they suffered from "infomercial" type reviews. Look on any site and the reviews seem to be written by the companies themselves (my opinion).
So I looked on Amazon at the different types and saw these and at £10.99 for the extra strong it seemed cheap enough to be worth a punt. I'm glad I did.

I use this in a free weights workout session and it is tough (so much so that certain exercises I will need a lighter version).

The build quality is very good and the tube is covered in a cloth sheeth so this avoids any pain should it snap (I don't actually envisage this snapping as it seems pretty tough). The sheet will also prevent any allergic reactions to Latex or rubber that people may have. This however does make it a bit bulkier than other bands but not too much (great to throw in a case for hols)

Comes with a handy door grip too so you can add more exercises to your programme.

Only downside to them I think is possibly the handles, but I've got no real issues with them either.

I'm ordering a lower resistance one now.

Ideal for use on P90 and P90X type workouts and some of the Rushfit programme if you follow that.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details