on 17 January 2011
Great product. The watercolours are of very high quality in a good assortment of colours.

The box closes tightly shut, which means I can carry it around in my bag without fear of loosing the small paint cups.

The inside of the lid can be used to mix colours, and since the colour cups can be removed (each colour comes in a small plastic cup that fits in the box) the whole box can be rinsed out if needed, whithout damaging the watercolours.

The paintbrush is made of 2 parts that fit into one another in case you want to make it smaller, but it fits as a whole in the box so there should be no need for this. The brush is of high quality and can be used for very fine strokes (with the tip) or wide strokes. It doesn't loose its hairs. I have lots of high quality brushes I had no issues with, but since I bought this item I find I am always using that brush. The handle is shorter than my other brushes' but this doesn't make any difference.
0Comment| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?