on 28 April 2009
This book is just good. It can't be the other way. I have it on my desk, next to another book waiting for a full review and I wonder if I will manage to read it before the meeting where I will have to give it away to a lucky winner. I already envy him or her. Should I ask O'Reilly for my own copy?

Returning to the matter, this book is just about what it says in the title - agile retrospectives. Everyone who knows at least a bit about agile knows well how important is to improve the process. This book is simply about that and shows many methods and techniques that will help during a sprint or a project retrospective to make your team better. It's the must for everyone who is interested in improving his agile potential.
What's this?