2 October 2016
I have just received this kettle which has the error of no lid release,which means I cannot open the lid,and c an only fill from the spout,I thought I would list it as faulty,and, try another one,but,it means I have to go to the post office and package it of and pay for postage(no mention of postage refund for faulty item)which is very cheap but even so I do not expect items to be faulty....I shall not bother to send back.but if it were more expensive I would......AND there should be postage refund if the items are genuinely faulty...SO BEWARE;;;;;;;I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT IS IS NOT THE KETTLE THAT IS WRONG BUT THE BOOKLET.........................The illus,it opened.....tration indicates to press down on the button on top near the lid to open the lid,..There`s me pressing down on the indicated spot,and there is the kettle lid firmly welded,my daughter came round and hey presto without even looking at the booklet(which we are told to read she PULLED UP the said lid,and though it is stiff ,it opened...THE KETTLE.....WELL it is what I would call a bit tinny....but it works,and for the money,on a short week..that is good.Just treat with care.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink