Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 16 October 2013
My last TV looked more like a microwave than a telly, only 74 inches, I could hardly even see Pingu's hat when he put it on.

This one is big and bad and cost me pittance (in comparison to a diamond-encrusted gold super-yacht with a VIP 1 number plate carrying the crown jewels and 45 bankers' bonuses).

It has lots of pixels. In fact, I could make a sandwich filled with pixels for every child in Africa and still have 14 trillion pixels left over. Which is great really, I could fill up my yacht with those.

Considering I am now record-shatteringly poor and have absolutely loads of street credit-ability, I'd consider myself a beautiful oxymoron. My TV is big but my dreams are bigger - I want to see global hunger end in the next 20 years... I can hopefully see it in beautiful HD too.

Overall, good purchase at a good price.
4 people found this helpful