on 12 January 2014
Purchased for nine year old daughter to wear as school shoes, the first time she has ever had school shoes that she has not been measured/fitted for by well known high street retailer.... but now she's getting fashion conscious and wants shoes like her friends, so although I found similar shoes on the high street for a third of the price of these, I purchased these thinking that given the price, they would be good quality and robust.

WRONG!!! - they arrived in time for her to wear them for the last week of school before Christmas holidays = 5 days wear, and on the FIRST day back after the holidays, the upper of the right shoe came COMPLETELY away from the sole whilst she was walking, indoors, from one class to another = 6 days wear in total. As a result of this happening, unexpectedly, she fell, and hurt her knee - this witnessed by a teacher.

Our region has been lucky not to have been affected by the recent wet and rainy weather, so the shoes had only EVER been worn outdoors in dry conditions, for 6 school days in total - but even so I would expect shoes of this kind to survive wet conditions!!?? they are not designed for indoor wear only, surely?

Needless to say I contacted the seller immediately, with an email, and went through the necessary return process with amazon. I posted them first class the following day and now, almost a week later, have heard.... NOTHING. The seller has not even acknowledged my complaint email nor one I sent confirming I had returned the item, and so far I've not had my refund either.

APPALLING SERVICE AND GOODS, I am about to file a claim with Amazon. I have returned items in the past and been reimbursed almost immediately on receipt, but not with this seller.... I WOULD SINCERELY ADVISE ANYONE TO AVOID PURCHASING ANYTHING WITH THS SELLER, AND DEFINITELY TO AVOID THIS PARTICULAR ITEM... unless you want to feel badly let down and ignored.

My WORST EVER BUYING EXPERIENCE ON AMAZON, by far. Shoddy goods, even worse service.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details