on 10 June 2013
Top little clothes line and should be in everyones travel pack, this is my second!! I left my first tied to a tree in Perth WA!, so some Aussie is probably benefiting from my stupidity!!

It is in a tiny little case that is attached to the line and forms part of the hook, I have used it on all my travels, through Spain Australia, the Caribbean and most of Scotland and England, it is great for hanging stuff up overnight to dry, you can use the rings on it to peg your clothes if you need or I have some pegs I keep with it, I have attached it to tents and trees and it shows no sign of wear, it is strong and robust, you can throw a couple of sopping wet large towels over it and it will still hold and come back for more, it is very lightweight and you can keep it in a wash bag or in the bottom of your rucksack, it is just one of those brilliant little pieces of kit that once you have it will just be there and you will not think about it till you lose it or you forget it, that is when you realise how handy it is.

Buy one chuck it in your wash bag or rucksack you'll soon see what I mean!! Would be great for anyone who travels lots or students in the there gap year. Or just someone who wants a washing line to chuck across their hotel balcony to dry hand wash stuff on.

Good handy, compact product, that stands up to wear and tear and is well made.
What's this?