VINE VOICEon 26 January 2014
This is shellac nail varnish (so a UV lamp is needed to dry it, plus base coat and top coat). I love the colours. When my hands are warm, they are a bright sky blue. But as soon as I go outside in this lovely winter weather.... my nails are deep purple. And yes, its quite funny being sat in a room with a bit of a draught, where either the ends of my nails go purple, or I end up with a couple of purple fingers and a couple of blue ones...

Both colours are lovely. The varnish itself is a bit thicker than non colour changing. I only needed one coat, as opposed to the usual two. But I'd definitely get this again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink