on 10 January 2004
I have several of Glenn Harrold's CDs from this series and I can truly say they are all very effective. The fact that his voice fades in and out and from left to right really helped me focus in a much better way than I have ever done with other hypnotherapy tapes.
I've recently gone through an extremely stressful change of career and move to a new town (where I don’t know anyone) and can honestly say that both this and the Self Esteem titles have helped me no end.
I was a bit sceptical about the title at first, as obviously only YOU can create your own financial success. However, the more I thought about, the more I realised that you need to BELIEVE you can do it in order to achieve real success in your career, which, of course, leads to financial success.
The day after first listening to this title, I was presented with a ridiculous amount of new work (on a Friday afternoon), had the world's most difficult client coming into the office and a phone that was ringing off the hook. For a few moments, panic set it and then I remembered some of the techniques the CD had mentioned and I managed to go away for a few minutes and calm myself down and focus. I still came back to all the work, the phone calls and the client, but I felt so much more in control. By the end of the afternoon, I had a very happy client, managed to return all the messages (that had built up whilst I was on other calls!) and sort out and deal with the cases that REALLY needed to go that day - as opposed to feeling overwhelmed and not getting them done.
I don't know how it works or whether it's just because I believe it does. Either way, the more times I listen to the CDs in this series, the quicker I relax and fall asleep, the better I sleep, the more positive I feel when I wake up and more able to cope with difficult situations.
If they work for me - right in the middle of a very difficult time - then I think that they will work for just about anyone!
0Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.