on 25 March 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this e-book. The concept of an e-book is very new to me as I am not particularly technically minded but this book was very easy to navigate around and the interactive videos are a dream. It's like having a Masterclass with Debbie herself.

Although I thought these gorgeous looking pin cushions would be very difficult to make.... I was shocked to see how easy they were..... thank goodness for glue guns!

I want to make every single pin cushion in the book..... my favourite one has to be the gothic one.

I would not hesitate to recommend this book to anyone. There are pprojects for total beginners as well as those more confident. Go for it... I promise you will love it!!

Thanks Our Deb for yet another awesome book. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details