on 22 October 2012
I skipped edition 1 of this book as it contained so many fundamental errors. I had hoped that edition 2 would have fixed all those things but it is just as bad if not worse. I'm still on Chapter 1 - as well as constantly referring to the "camber" of an aerofoil as the "chamber" there are numerous misleading and incorrect statements throughout. As a result I'm spending more time scratching my head thinking "is that right?" and looking stuff up elsewhere than I am reading the book.

I just can't trust the book to give me the correct answer on anything unless I already know it - which makes it useless other than as a prompt to go and look stuff up elsewhere.

I really don't know how people who produce junk like this can sleep at night!
11 Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.