on 23 February 2011
Like many I bought all three dvds in the series and whilst I was a fan of the original many years past,I saw nothing disappointing in either the production and storylines that were any more or less other than how I had remembered them.

The dvd although a "foreigner" plays perfectly well in an open region player,and I have not experienced some of the image problems a few reported here.

part of the driver for me wanting the set,as with most,is that I wanted the conclusion.........I am not sure if this was a tv series that just ran out of steam and british audiences never saw it because it was not screened or I just missed it!,but I do not have a real recollection of it.

However,the ending for me never came!

The final three episodes on the final disc of set 3 appear out of place to me,and I am not convinced that is where the series finished.

A few other anomalies were surrounding the abrupt end to the chinese assassins sent to kill him,they formed no part of the ongoing theme from about halfway in,and I imagined the final episode would have dealt with that as a finale,it didn't.

if anyone else can shed light on this I would be interested to hear their view.

Clearly for me it was left up in air,I saw no ending,so mildly disappointed.

However,it didn't detract too much from a true 70's classic,despite the "ending", or lack of, being apparently more enigmatic and cryptic than Master Po.................

And despite his great knowledge and wisdom,I know for a fact that he didn't see the ending either,so on that sad note there would be little use in asking him!
11 Comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?