on 30 August 2011
Well I was advised to buy this by a friend as the only new drum and bass I've got to listen to is the new Chase and Status album no more idols (which to be fair is amazing). So with that in mind I put welcome reality on.......this is not the kind of drum and bass I expected it's almost a 50/50 mix of drum and bass and dub-step, so if your into that kind of thing you'll enjoy this album, me personally i think track 1 is amazing the rest is definitely NOT MY BAG BABY!!!!

31/August/2011

Alrightie then I've now had a chance to listen to the full album properly with out getting interupted by knocks at the door or repeated phone calls!!! This album has definenatley grown on me 100% I'm not really a dub-step fan but i like this sound and like i said it has immidietley started to grow on me. I'm listening to it and enjoying it now rather than listening to it then turning it off straight away!! Good work Nero!!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details