on 4 September 2012
Jen was abused by her stepfather and fled from home to start a new life...and what a new life! from start to end I felt part of this novel..I could feel her panic attacks and fears and even related to some of her life. Her journey to find comfort in the paranormal was something I could relate to and I even found myself talking to her as I was reading. I was feeling so much emotion from this novel and found the author was able to portray this to the reader in ways that will leave you feeling you are inside this novel and living what Jen did.
I was addicted to this book from start to end! and I even found myself going to bed dreaming about it as it left a impression in my mind and left me wanting to know what was going to happen next. I love the mixture of topics this novel covers; it not only covers a life that from the start was a struggle, but also turns into an adventure and novel of love and passion! something for every reader.

Carol the author is a very gifted and unique lady. I have come to adore her work and find myself waiting for her next books. I have always adored reading and love to find novels that are different and that will leave an impression on me and make me feel that I am part of that book, and Carol is the only author that can do this. I have read works by many authors but Carol is by far the most gifted author. It takes a gifted author to write with such passion and with such emotion, enabling the reader to feel part of the story and Carol is the only author I have known to do this. I highly recommend this ladies work and especially this novel! you will be addicted to her work and find yourself seeking out her other books and waiting for more to come! A truly gifted lady born with a pen in her hand!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink