on 1 April 2014
I didn't buy this book because I feel that I need to lose weight, however after having read it I know I will. As a keen cyclist I burn large amounts of calories each week (for example today's count was around 2500 and I will do at least another 2500 if not closer to 5000 this week), and wanted a simple easy to understand guide as to what to put into my body to fuel it in a healthy way.

This book has made me realise several things. First I am putting too many processed carbs in my body believing that it's ok as I'll burn them off. Second I probably am a little overweight, and thirdly by eating better I am going to get better results from my training.

If you are considering buying this book, do. I'm sure you will get your monies worth and probably a whole lot more.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink