on 16 August 2014
Let me state from the start - I just LOVE gadgets, especially those which work - and, wow, does this one do the job or does it do the job?

Hitherto, I've been a bucket of warm water man (with just a dash of vinegar) using a sponge, then a squeezed chamois leather, finishing with crumpled newspaper, for more years than I care to remember, then I came across this Karcher sucking device, and from the very first window, I was hooked!

Don't waste your money on anything more expensive than a squirt of washing-up-liquid and a clean cloth. Whip up a decent froth in your bucket, then partially squeeze the cloth out and wipe the glass you want to clean - then with the Karcher device vacuum off the water, leaving NOT A TRACE OF A SMEAR!

No, I'm not on Karcher's payroll, I'm just your average hubby-sludgy but whose life is now transformed; window cleaning is a dream, but do remember to buy the smaller head as well!
0Comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?