on 16 December 2012
At the time, I was looking for a movie just to sum up my basket price and I came along this Blu-Ray. At less than £3.00 brand new, I didn't take another glance, I bought it and watched it as soon as it arrived.

I didn't expect it to be any good...but I was surprised. A fantastic revenge film. Though can get a bit claustrophobic which adds to the atmosphere of the film.

Though the blu-ray does have its faults...sometimes the movie can drag slightly, not many special features. Though the blu-ray transfer is rather good.

If you like other Stephen King based movies, you'll like this one... You can tell its from the same person's mind...
What's this?