Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Album I have ever bought, 21 Dec. 2009
This review is from: 100 Hits - Christmas (Audio CD)
When I first glanced through the tracks on this album it seemed okay. It had a few songs on it that you rarely get on other Christmas compilations so I went for it (I was in a bit of a hurry unfortunately!!)

When it arrived (quickly) I put it on and was immediately disappointed by the songs on the first CD. I played the 2nd which was worse, the 3rd was the best of the 5, and the 4th was absolutely ridiculous.
Songs like Club Tropicana, Walk This Way, Rhythym Is A Dancer, Deeply Dippy (I must have been to buy this rubbish) and Tragedy (No comment)do not inspire any christmasy feel in any way.
After chucking cd4 straight into the bin I put in cd5, the disc with most of the decent tracks on only to discover it was a DVD!!! It got worse, it was a KARAOKE DVD.

This was the point where I chucked the whole lot into the bin and logged in to write this review. I have never written a review before but felt so angry about how cr*p this album is I wanted to make sure nobody else wasted their money on it.

Summing up, there are many many Christmas compilations out there to buy. If you manage to buy one worse than this, then I would be amazed. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND STEER WELL CLEAR!!!!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Dec 2010 12:35:24 GMT
P. Driver says:
So sorry you had to go through the experience of this CD but this is one of the funniest reviews I have read in ages and it made me laugh and laugh!!

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Dec 2010 12:22:21 GMT
best review i have ever read tears are still running down my face if only i,d taken the time to read it before ordering although the delivery isnt quite so speedy.

Posted on 20 Dec 2010 17:54:43 GMT
LusciousLuce says:
Thaks for this review - I've spent the past 10 minutes giggling as a result! Deeply Dippy, that old christmas favourite.....

Posted on 31 Oct 2011 13:50:06 GMT
Sea Skimmer says:
Was wondering my self how tropicana and walk this way could be christmassy in any way ?

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Dec 2011 17:56:10 GMT
sorry you bought this cd. but thank you for warning us! and i had to laugh too - you wrote so eloquently about what a pile of sheisse you had bought!

Posted on 17 Dec 2013 12:24:57 GMT
Hahaha! My sentiments EXACTLY! This is THE WORST Christmas CD EVER produced in an already overly produced market! I scanned, I saw Macy Grey and Bing and thought, ok, not bad at all, I even saw Mariah on disk 5 (little did I know then it was a karaoke DVD) Having this CD in the car for the past two weeks has left me devoid of christmas spirit. I mean, Cheeky Christmas is one of the better ones in the whole album..... Hahaha! Seriously, don't do what I did and cheap out, pay the extra few quid and get something decent!!

Posted on 17 Dec 2014 15:36:03 GMT
Last edited by the author on 17 Dec 2014 15:37:51 GMT
Shaz! says:
You could have at least given them to a charity shop, not put them in the bin!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›