on 5 July 2013
If your as bad as DIY as me make sure you read the instructions. The studs Which load into the end of the hang buddy are slanted and if like me you put them in the wrong way you will end up jamming the machine, The only trouble with this it is almost impossible to un jam it. I ended up using a knitting needle which a poked through the side to get them out but it was not easy! Anyway my fault as there are clear instructions advising you of this but I am one of those people that does not take much note of instructions until something goes wrong and then i wonder why. I know you dont have to tell me something my husband reminds me of the all time! So the important thing is read the instructions as it says it voids the warranty if the studs are jammed the wrong way.

It's can also be a bit tricky at first with the end cap taking it on and of and again at first I thought there was something wrong, until i realised that you have to turn it around from one side of the unit so a bit of advise if it feels as though it wont close or open your more than likely doing it wrong. Now the actual use of the product for me is great, I mean i think I have already proven that i should not be let loose with an hammer, so this products is perfect for me. It does exactly what it says, no messing with nails which tend to bend or me leaving hammer marks on the wall. One quick tap (with a bit of force) and its done and for hanging pictures you just put a stud hook on top so the picture wire holds on tight and level. I don't know if it's just me but once the gun/hang buddy is loaded it just seems a lot easy to get this out one quick tap and the job is done without any mess. it's great for the kids rooms for the pictures so your not having blue tack and nails all over the place.

As mentioned once i got the hang of how to load it correctly I have found it to be a great little tool and very handy around the house.
10 people found this helpful