on 14 February 2011
This album is full of treasures that may not stand out to you on first listen... my first impression was that it's a really pleasant album with some lovely songs, but that was it... for a short while!!! As a huge music lover I always leave a new album in my stereo for a while, to see how it grows on me... and with the Accidental album, I found that it became one of my favourite albums of the year, and it even had a kind of addictiveness to it. I listened to it almost every day for months, and I even took it on holiday with me! :)

It's great for when I'm working, it's great when I'm reading, it's great when I'm cooking, it's great when I'm on the bus/tube, it's great when I've got friends round for boardgames - it's GREAT. Full stop.

The songs have so much beauty, magic and wonderness to them... all in different ways, sometimes it's the lyrics that gives me goosebumps, sometimes it's the melody and a lot of the time it's the vocals. All four band members are amazing singers, and their voices work so well together. The harmonies that they've created on these songs are often out of this world.

I would strongly recommend this album to anyone who's into Alexi Murdoch, Iron & Wine, Nick Drake, Woodpigeon, Bowerbirds and similar.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details