on 15 May 2014
I've been a fan of the Keys since 2005, and Rubber Factory, and I absolutely loved their raw sound, which is why this album doesn't do it for me at all. Gone are their usual big, catchy riffs, on all but one of these new tracks. They also seem to do an excessive amount of what I'd term 'falsetto whimpering' vocals in this new release..... I have no idea what it is but I'm not a fan!

If you liked their older, rawer stuff I'd say don't bother with this album, but if you also like mellower bluesy sounds then give it a try. I'm giving it a miss.
What's this?