on 17 April 2012
I bought this as a replacement for a defunct Epson D68, having only ever had Epsons (because of their individual inks). Comparing the two, I'd say that the HP is a bit slower and I worry about how long the inks will last, given that the colour inks all come in one cartridge. However, I'm not a big user and this printer offers scanning/copying as well, so I really can't fault it for the price. There is a 3050 model also available - my brother owns one - and the only difference I can see is that the 3050 has a little LCD screen that shows basic messages - maybe the 3050 has bluetooth compatibility? I don't know. I advise to read the specifications. They seem to perform the same, anyway.
A warning if you are going to buy one of these - HP don't supply a cable to link the printer to your computer, but if you've already got a cable from an old printer then it's not a problem. My Epson cable is OK for it. You can buy printer cables quite cheaply if necessary. You can use these in 'wireless' mode (maybe why HP don't supply cables?), but I preferred to avoid the set-up hassle and use a cable instead.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.