on 4 August 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a difficult product to review, as any weight loss is due to a variety of influences at the time I was taking them. First, let me tell you a little about myself so you can appreciate my situation; I am a 48 year old male, weighing in at 17 & a half stone. Having decided to try and lose weight I started a diet supported by regular visits to the Health nurse very 3 weeks. I lost an impressive stone in the first 3 weeks through a combination of diet & exercise. Now everyone knows that any weight loss in the first few weeks tends to be the most drastic, so, eager to maintain this initial weight loss I started taking the ketones.
After another 3 weeks I lost a further 10 lbs. This sounds really encouraging but at the same time I was still dieting and exercising so it is difficult to asses if this weight loss was aided by the ketones. I feel they may have helped but now I have used them all it will be interesting to see if this weight loss continues for the NEXT 3 weeks.
UPDATE: having just come back from seeing the district Nurse, it has been another 3 weeks since I stopped taking the ketones, and I lost....11lbs! This is compared to the 10lbs that I lost whilst taking them! So in conclusion they don't work, as I lost a pound more over a 3 week period compared to the 3 weeks that I was taking them. Save your money and put it towards a gym membership instead!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink