Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

26 February 2016
This is an excellent choice for anyone who is past the first terrifying period of running their own business, and is looking at consolidation and successful development. The author has considerable experience of her own, and that is evident in every word. There is plenty of really useful advice here on exactly how to ensure your business develops, and that you manage to maintain a work-life balance in the midst of it. This would be an extremely long review if I were to list out the many things I have learned from this book, but suffice it to say I now have a list of things to explore. Having said that, I found the book particularly strong on how to develop a social media profile. I have read similar articles before, and have generally retired, convinced there is no part for a die-hard introvert out there. Liz has succeeded in convincing me that's not true, and that you can manage social media, and not let it manage you.

This is an accessible and realistic book, which I found immensely readable.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink