on 11 May 2010
I purchased one of these for my second TV and have found it to be very good. I previously tried numerous other indoor amplified / booster aerials with poor results. Like other reviewers I too think that the lead should be somewhat longer. However I got round this by purchasing additonal lead and connectors from Maplin stores.

My main TV is served by Sky and it is known for them to loose reception in severe weather and the Philex can suffer the same problems. All in all though a good well priced DIY option to a large roof mounted aerial which would have cost me £100 plus and possible damage to roof !
0Comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?