on 7 August 2007
Once again Karin Slaughter has gifted us with another page turner but THIS TIME.....crumbs! I certainly did NOT see THAT end coming, which is maybe just as well as I would've been quite upset w-a-y too early.

Gripped me as she usually does, kept my interest page after page as always and made me really concentrate when each chapter alternated between current events and what had happened in the days leading up to the climax. Always good to keep the grey cells on their toes I find.

Found myself holding my breath more than once when I thought various main characters were about to meet a grisly end but BOY oh BOY what a shock when the end to one of them came.....not going to say who it was but....you'll never guess so I suppose that means, you'll just HAVE to read the book.

Cannot wait for KS next offering, although at least I have a sneaking suspicion what the theme MIGHT be............But with KS....you never really know........
11 Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?