on 15 March 2011
My Brabantia rotary clothesline which I'd had for over 20 years finally needed replacing. Having read many reviews about different brands, I came back to Brabantia purely because 90% of the reviews about this particular model were excellent, and after all, I'd been happy with my previous one for so many years. It was delivered within a few days, and I looked forward to improved weather so I could put it into use.

This superb clothesline is everything people said. Big duvet covers and sheets easily fit the line, with plenty of room for the smaller things. It is easy to handle - erecting and taking down (although I do get my head a bit tangled taking it down as I am not tall! Not a problem though.) I actually look forward to sunny, blowy days when I can get my washing out - sad person!

My husband and I took great care hammering in the ground spike (which is included)- frequently stopping and checking it with a spirit level. In spite of this it still ended up at a slight angle - grrr! However, it still spins round smoothly so I am quite happy. In fact, I expect it will still be spinning round after I'm gone.
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?