on 22 December 2011
Although I am 65 and retired I just love computer games and have since Pong and Space Invaders were available to have in our homes. I have moved up from a Playstation to a home computer as it is more convenient. I can honestly say that Battlefield 3 is awesome. The campaign is nothing special as games go but the multiplayer is something to behold. The graphics are breathtaking and although I have updated my graphics card the extra cost,which came out of my pension, was well worth it. I play every day and I have made some good friends both in this country and abroad too. I am not brilliant like my younger opponents but I am ranking up slowly. I got the game at a brilliant price by ordering in advance from Amazon and received the first new map "B2K"
free which is also superb. The game has recently been updated and suffers from less problems as it did at first launch. This is a seriously addictive game without doubt the best first person shooter on the market today. Buy it, you will love it.
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?