on 25 March 2012
I've only had the watch a few days but I'm absolutely delighted with it. The build quality seems superb and bodes well for years of service. It's true that the automatic / mechanical movement doesn't give the same accuracy as a quartz movement but there's really not a lot in it and the watch is keeping good time. This is the first rubber strapped watch I've owned and so far, I'm finding it very comfortable to wear. For my tastes, the rubber strap adds to the watch's chunky, functional good looks. It's not "bling" like many of the fussy multi dialled diver's watches out there that usually come with stainless steel bracelets. It remains to be seen of course how the rubber strap will wear and how easy it will be to get a replacement! At its price point of around £140 delivered, I think this watch is hard to beat.

I purchased the watch from Mr Watch in the US and overall, was happy with the service I received. They were up front that the watch might take up to a month to get to me. They responded immediately when the courier tracking information showed no trace of the shipment suggesting a possible problem. The postage costs were refunded without me asking and a replacement watch was then shipped which took about nine days to reach. Emails were responded to immediately and I'd deal with the seller again.
What's this?