on 11 May 2013
Bought from amazon warehouse deals at a bargain price. I bought them at a bit of a gamble due to my broad feet. Dune D seem to fit perfectly, unfortunately these didn't (which I was gutted about). I'm a dress size 12 and they were quite tight around my legs (I don't tend to have a problem with boots in general), I wouldn't have been able to wear my skinny jeans with them.

They are so beautiful and I couldn't bring myself to send them back, in case by some miracle I become a size eight over night and my feet miraculously become narrower.
|11 Comment|Report abuse| Permalink