on 17 December 2013
I purchased, or should I say stole this TV at £319.99 from another supplier (sorry Amazon but I just wanted to collect it myself) 3 days ago. From the dozens of reviews that I had read I was expecting, sound that was quiet and tinny, a colourless picture or a poor viewing angle. Well, our TV has none of these problems. If you are a TV purist don't buy a cheap TV and expect a cinema experience in your living room. My wife and I find the sound great, it is better than our old 32" Panasonic that we have had for nearly eight years and is now gracing our daughters bedroom. We do have it connected to our Humax PVR so I'm not sure if that can make a difference.

I put off buying a sound bar and I'm glad I did and unless you have a room like a warehouse, I would think twice about the additional cost. I can't comment about the speed of the picture in watching sport as this is a sport free zone but it has to be better than most TV's that are even a couple of years old in terms of technology. I asked about the viewing angle because of the static stand and I was told that this is because of the way that TV's are produced with an almost 170 degree viewing angle. Personally, I don't intend to sit watching the TV at right angles so yet again, I don't find that this is a problem in our living room.

I know that this is discontinued line, so if you are thinking about buying one, my advice is do it and don't be disappointed. I chose Panasonic because of the reliability of our old TV and when I looked at all the competition in price and brand name, Panasonic were a winner hands down.

I'll try and give this an update in 6 months time and see if it has stood the test of time and all the Xmas telly yet to come!!
11 Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.