on 5 January 2010
I purchased this product about a month ago. I was waiting for a friend to come over and since there was no place for him to sleep other than the floor I thought I could make his stay more comfy with an inflatable mattress.
The mattress not only did it do what it was supposed to do but it made my friend want to stay even longer!
It is still working -no air loss during the night- and hey, I am lying on it while I'm writing this review!
Be careful though, as it is not a mattress with a built-in pump you have to buy a pump as well, unless you got some serious lungs! And make sure that the pump mathces the mattress' hole!
Good luck!