on 9 November 2012
I purchased this book after seeing the authors presentation at this years Weird Weekend.He was then later interviewed for a paranormal radio show by two of my friends,which further gained my interest.I have held a life long interest in the paranormal and Fortean aspects of life,yet I had never heard of the Hexham Heads.
This book certainly satisfies in its presentation, and delivery, of this amazing (and bizarre) account of a true home grown mystery.
A documentary film (Heads) was also screened at the Weird Weekend (although due to a concern of my tent being blown away I missed this film!).This book is highly recommended,even if (like me) you have never heard of the Hexham Heads.
What's this?