on 23 August 2013
I was asked to review this by Gary, so I would like to say thank you.

This is such a laugh out loud read, the laughter is from start to finish. Sometimes making it hurt to breathe.

Paul goes through life just trying to survive really, you never see what is coming and with each new day he brings unpredictability. Lets take for instance his online dating with Christine, I won't tell you what happens but I was HOWLING with laughter. Utterly ingenious.

He lives with Ever, who has it seems a slightly psychotic personality and she only hits him occasionally, (apparently!). She also had an alter ego... Madam Helga, for the bedroom only of course. He decides its time to get married to Ever, so off he goes engagement ring shopping, it had me crying with laughter.

I want to tell you all my favourite parts but it would result in me just re-telling the entire book to you all.

It honestly is one of the funniest books I've read. Period! Not only is it funny it's interesting and had me glued to the pages.

I highly recommend it if you want to laugh until you cry
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.